The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most popular street cars. It’s our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle’s performance and appearance.
- Top-Performance Handling
- Lower centre of gravity — lowers vehicle up to 40 mm
- Progressive spring design
- Excellent ride quality
Lowering: Front axis: ca. 25-30 mm | rear axis: ca. 15-20 mm
Item number: E10-20-052-03-22
Widen your stance — for better handling and appearance. Eibach Pro-Spacer is the ideal combination for use with the Eibach Pro-Kit as well the Sportline, if the original or aftermarket wheels are missing that last optical "kick". With the Eibach Pro-Spacer installed, the car looks wider and better, as the wheel fills the arch.
- Widen your stance – for better handling and appearance
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel spacer made from steel
Item number Spacer:
20mm per axle [system 2]: S90-2-10-038 (silver); S90-2-10-038-B (black)
24mm per axle [system 2]: S90-2-12-023 (silver); S90-2-12-023-B (black)
30mm per axle [system 2]: S90-2-15-055 (silver); S90-2-15-055-B (black)
40mm per axle [system 2]: S90-2-20-036 (silver); S90-2-20-036-B (black)
40mm per axle [system 7]: S90-7-20-044 (silver); S90-7-20-044-B (black)
50mm per axle [system 7]: S90-7-25-052 (silver); S90-7-25-052-B (black)
60mm per axle [system 7]: S90-7-30-059 (silver); S90-7-30-059-B (black)
Installed wheel spacers on the vehicle photo: Front axle: approx. 12 mm | Rear axle: approx. 12 mm
Please note that depending on the equipment the item number can vary. Please check the appropriate product in ourwith your vehicle registration.