- 4,0 mm to 20 mm wire diameter
- Patented cold drawn unalloyed spring steel wire according to DIN EN 10270-1
- Oil hardened and tempered spring steel wire according to DIN EN 10270-2
- Stainless spring steel wire according to DIN EN 10270-3. With the above mentioned materials a coiled-in initial stress is possible.
- 51 CrV4 or 52 CrMoV4 according to DIN EN 10270-3. Springs made out of the above-mentioned two materials need to be hardened and tempered after the coiling process. Therefore a coiled-in initial stress is not possible.
Examples of end configurations:
- Bend loops
- Special loops of cast iron or sheet metal
- Screwed-in components
- and more
- Current Certification
Contact us via our inquiry form: