Motorsport—and especially Motocross—has always been and will always be the ideal proving ground for the performance parameters of Eibach springs.
The weight balance of a motorcycle with the sensitive relation between the weight of the motorcycle and the weights of different riders is of ultimate importance.
Eibach’s position as market leader presents a most comprehensive line of high performance springs for motocross. For the perfect balance between front fork- and rear shock springs, the set-up has to be fine-tuned to match the rider's weight, riding style, preferences, capabilities and track conditions.
This also applies to ATVs and snowmobiles.
The experience gained in motorsports is continuously implemented into the engineering and manufacturing. Thus, all our powersport products are distinguished with the following parameters:
- Linear or progressive characteristics (load | deflection curve), according to application or customer
- Minimal tolerances, especially important for characteristic and loads
- Optimized weights for reduced unsprung masses
- Maximum travel in combination with smallest block height
- Minimized cross-sections
- Precise plan parallelism of ground springs ends, unloaded as well as loaded (the latter being more important)
- Minimized side loads with optimized position of the load axis to the spring axis
- Highest dynamic durability in combination with pre-manufactured block resistance, resulting in extremely reliable performance
- Phosphate- and epoxy powder coated for excellent corrosion protection
All these attributes play an important role in the engineering and manufacturing front fork and rear shock springs for the OE motorcycle industry.
Contact us via our inquiry form: