In its seventh generation, the new VW Golf GTI again does exactly what it says on the tin: It is fast, dynamic and it looks fantastic. What started as a special series, soon became a huge success, and the GTI is still a much coveted model. Eibach, manufacturer of high-quality suspension components, has built-up the GTI as its latest project car showing what this popular car has to offer. In conjunction with its partners, the company has optimised both its road behaviour and performance.
Eibach contributes the Eibach B12 Pro-Kit Performance Springs and Shocks, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit Performance Sway Bars and the Eibach Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacers. Borbet and Continental add an attractive look with a modern designed wheel and the right choice of tyre. The HJS sport-type catalytic converter and an engine performance upgrade by Wetterauer have enhanced the 2l-TSI engine’s 162 kW/220 HP.
To make the fast power pack safe, the specialists first adjust the suspension.
The Eibach B12 Pro-Kit Performance Springs and Shocks combine good driving comfort with sportiness and safety. The Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Springs and the adapted mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers by Bilstein are an ideal and fully harmonised combination. The Golf VII GTI thus shows a more precise handling response and excellent dynamics with huge reserves at the threshold. The balanced and discreet lowering of the center of gravity improve the car’s performance and makes it look even sportier.
To optimize the suspension further, Eibach used its tubular Anti-Roll-Kit Performance Sway Bars that reduce body roll. The handling when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction makes for even more fun. In addition, the Eibach Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacers improve the look of the Golf VII GTI. According to the wheel/tyre combination, wheel spacers were only installed on the rear axle.
In conjunction with its partners Borbet and Continental, Eibach has also seen to the right wheels for the Golf VII GTI: In combination with the high-performance tires SportContact 5P by Continental in 225/35R19, the cross-spoke wheel Borbet CW2 black-red line in 8.5x19 inches is simply perfect. The wheel’s matt black is set against a bright red in the polished flange and hub. The uniform colours of black, red and white thus extend from the car stickers to the wheel and make the Golf VII GTI appear very dynamic.
The engine performance of the Golf VII GTI has seen an upgrade from 162 kW/220 HP to impressive 209 kW/284 HP. In a first step, partner HJS has increased the performance to 182 kW/247 HP with a new stainless-steel 70mm downpipe. In a second step, Wetterauer added to these HP and its torque to come up with 209 kW/284 HP by means of electronic engine improvement.
The Eibach Golf VII GTI has a convincing set-up that fully underscores its dynamic character.
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most popular street cars. It’s our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle’s performance and appearance.
- Top-Performance Handling
- Lower centre of gravity — lowers vehicle up to 40 mm
- Progressive spring design
- Excellent ride quality
- Part of the Eibach
For everyone who wants to experience every curve in the road. For everyone who believes driving dynamics and performance are important. For drivers who prefer the extra safety as well as the drivers who appreciate a look of performance without sacrificing ride quality. The.
- Professional Cornering System PCS
- Precise response, excellent driving performance and high reserves of safety
- Lowering up to 40 mm
- with progressive characteristic
- Spring and shock absorber road-tested and fine-tuned to complement one other perfectly
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube / upside-down technology
- German TÜV certificate
- Made in Germany
Widen your stance — for better handling and appearance.is the ideal combination for use with the as well the , if the original or aftermarket wheels are missing that last optical "kick". With the installed, the car looks wider and better, as the wheel fills the arch.
- Widen your stance – for better handling and appearance
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel spacer made from steel
Complete your suspension upgrade with an. It reduces body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
- Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction
- Unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection
- Decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve
- Impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively (auto-steering behaviour)
Downpipe made of stainless steel, 70 mm tube diameter of the outlet pipe
Reduction of exhaust gas pressure by >40 %
recommended pricing (incl. VAT): 1166,20 €
Borbet CW2; black-red line; 8,5x19 inch ET45
recommended pricing (incl. VAT): price on request
Conti SportContact 5P; 225/35R19
recommended pricing (incl. VAT): price on request
from 182 kW / 247 HP / 391 Nm (after HJS Sportkat installment) to 209 kW / 284 HP / 443 Nm (after electronic performance enhancement)
recommended pricing (incl. VAT): 949,00 €